ßäåðíà ô³çèêà òà åíåðãåòèêà
1818-331X (Print), 2074-0565 (Online)
Features of the national export control on international transfers of nuclear materials, equipment and technologies in UkraineI. E. Anokhin, V. V. Davydovskyy*
Abstract: National export control system of Ukraine is analyzed in the context of the current state of solving problems related to non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. The legal framework and structure of the system, the foundations of the organization and implementation of national export control in Ukraine are described. The features of the national control lists of equipment, materials and dual-use technologies in connection with the prospect of transition to a new single control list, based on the structure of the European Union control list, are considered.Keywords: export control, nonproliferation, control of nuclear materials and technology, control lists, dual-use commodities.
1. L. Scheinman. The International Atomic Energy Agency and World Nuclear Order (Resource for the Future, Inc., 1987) 320 p. Google Books
2. J.L. Ford, C.R. Schuller. Controlling Treats to Nuclear Security (Washington DC: National Defense University, 1997) 121 p.
3. Guide to Nuclear Export Controls , ed. by C.E. Thorne (Grant DE-FGO3-97SF21275, 1997). INIS
4. I.E. Anokhin, A.V. Vertsimakha, V.V. Davidovskij, S.A. Yatskevich. Zbirnyk Nauk. Prats' In-tu Yadernykh Doslid. 1(7) (2002) 92. (Rus)
5. Y. Alexander, P.A. Leventhal. Preventing Nuclear Terrorism (Lexington Books, 2002). Amazon
6. S.J. Diel, T.J. Moltz. Nuclear Weapons and Nonproliferation: A Reference Book (ABC-CLIO, 2002). Book
7. S.V. Mladineo, C.T. Olinger, R.S. Denning et al. Guidelines for the Performance of Nonproliferation Assessments (Report PNNL-14294, 2003) 142 p. http://www.pnl.gov/main/publications/external/technical_reports/pnnl-14294.pdf
8. Export Control of Ukraine. Scientific and Practical Commentary to the Law of Ukraine “On state control over international transfers of military and dual-use commodities” (K., 2005). (Ukr)
9. S.P. Shevchuk. State export control system in Ukraine. Seminar for Ukrainian authorities relating to the licensing and/or enforcement in the field of national export control of international transfers of dual-use commodities. October 24, 2014, Kyiv, Institute for Nuclear Research of NAS of Ukraine. (Ukr)
10. Law of Ukraine “On state control over international transfers of military and dual-use commodities”. Golos Ukrayiny, March 20, 2003, No. 54. (Ukr)
11. O.M. Dmytrenko. Customs authorities problems during the identification of dual-use commodities and their solutions. Seminar for Ukrainian authorities relating to the licensing and/or enforcement in the field of national export control of international transfers of dual-use commodities. October 24, 2014, Kyiv, Institute for Nuclear Research of NAS of Ukraine. (Ukr)
12. Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On approval of the state control over international transfers of military commodities”. Ofitsiinyi Visnyk Ukrayiny December 12, 2003, No. 48, p. 14. (article 2506, act code 26921/2003). (Ukr)
13. Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On approval of the state control over international transfers of dual-use commodities”. Ofitsiinyi Visnyk Ukrayiny February 13, 2004, No. 4, Vol. 1, p. 22 (article 167, act code 27577/2004). (Ukr)
14. Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No. 1382/2014 of 22 October 2014 amending Council Regulation (EC) No. 428/2009 setting up a Community regime for the control of exports, transfer, brokering and transit of dual-use items. Official Journal of the European Union L 371/1, Vol. 57. 30.12.2014.